Trafford Housing Trust advertises its properties to let through the HOST (Housing Options Services Trafford).
There are some exceptional circumstances where we do not advertise properties through HOST, these are...
- Management Moves, where we move a customer who is experiencing extreme difficulty in their current home
- Decants where we move some of our tenants out because their home is being demolished or regenerated in a way that means it is not suitable for the current tenants
- Transfers between one THT property and another
With the exception of these categories, the Trust will advertise all its empty properties through Trafford Council and their contractor HOST
If you want to be considered for a Trust property you will:
- Need to register with HOST
- They can be contacted in one of the ways below.
Once you receive your application number:
- Check Trafford Homesearch on www.traffordhomesearch.co.uk/Register.aspx every Wednesday for the properties that are available to bid for or pop into Waterside House.
- Place a bid on the property that matches your household needs.
If you are successful you will be contacted to discuss the property, if you have not heard about a property by the following Tuesday it is unlikely that you have been successful at this time.
Because the Housing Register and Homelessness are now run by HOST we are unable to answer queries regarding these services. If you have any questions regarding your housing options or you wish to discuss your application please contact HOST.
Host Contact details
- Phone on 0161 909 6514
- Email on HOST@salford.gov.uk
- Online click >>HERE<<
- Post or in person at Housing Options Service Trafford (HOST), Waterside House, Sale Waterside, Sale
FOR GOOGLE MAP CLICK HERE
You can view the Trafford Allocation Policy HERE