Trafford Housing Trust advertises its properties to let through
the HOST (Housing Options Services Trafford).
There are some exceptional circumstances where we do not
advertise properties through HOST, these are...
- Management Moves, where we move a customer who is experiencing
extreme difficulty in their current home
- Decants where we move some of our tenants out because
their home is being demolished or regenerated in a way that means
it is not suitable for the current tenants
- Transfers between one THT property and another
With the exception of these categories, the Trust will advertise
all its empty properties through Trafford Council and their
If you want to be considered for a Trust property you
- Need to register with HOST
- They can be contacted in one of the ways below.
Once you receive your application number:
- Check Trafford Homesearch on www.traffordhomesearch.co.uk
every Wednesday for the properties that are available to bid for or
pop into Friars Court.
- Place a bid on the property that matches your household
If you are successful you will be contacted to discuss the
property, if you have not heard about a property by the following
Tuesday it is unlikely that you have been successful at this
Because the Housing Register and Homelessness are now
run by HOST we are unable to answer queries regarding these
services. If you have any questions regarding your
housing options or you wish to discuss your application please
Host Contact details
Finding a Home section links
Housing Options Service
Trafford | HomeSwapper l Over 55's Properties | New