Welcome to our dedicated section for Trafford Housing Trust Leaseholders...
We've listened to what our leaseholders have said to us about how they access our services and find information and used this to develop a dedicated section on our website for our leaseholders.
In this section you can discover...
- Service Standards - The level of standards you can expect in the services the trust provides to you as a Leaseholder.
- Publications - Information booklets the Trust provides specifically for Leaseholders.
- Service Charges & Bills - Information regarding what makes up a service charge and how to pay.
- Major Works - Information about how we plan and decide major works to your property.
- Useful contacts and links - Independent organisations that you might find useful.
The annual shared ownership meetings and the leaseholders’ together meetings have now been amalgamated.
The result of the survey the Trust carried out with leaseholders and shared owners was announced at the Leaseholders Together meeting in January 2015. Leaseholders and shared owners decided that the meetings should be held annually. Therefore from 2016, Leaseholders Together meetings will be held annually.
The next Leaseholders Together meeting will be held at 5th Floor, Sale Point, 126-150 Washway Road, Sale, M33 6AG on Wednesday 14th October 2015, 7.00pm
If your query is not covered by the content here, please use the email enquiry button at the right hand side of the page.
You can use the email the Webmaster button to let us know any additional information or changes you think would be useful for inclusion here.