Trafford Housing Trust

Banking, credit and credit unions

For information on basic bank accounts, including what documents you will need to open one please click this link. If you need any additional help with this, please leave your details so one of our Customer Support Team can contact you. You will need access to a bank account if you claim Universal Credit.

It is also worth looking into opening a Credit Union account. You can make regular savings and take out an affordable loan should you need one. Please click this link for further information about Credit Unions and this link to check out our local Credit Union

Get debt advice

Get benefits advice

Find out about Universal Credit

Get information about the benefit cap

Get advice on Budgeting and saving money

Information about banking, credit and Credit Unions

© Trafford Housing Trust Limited.

Registered in England and Wales Reg No 04831118. Reg Office: Trafford Housing Trust, Sale Point, 126 - 150 Washway Road, Sale, M33 6AG.
Charity Reg No 1106967; Registered by the Homes and Communities Agency. No. L4440; VAT No 854 7727 85.