Trafford Housing Trust is an independent housing company set up
by the government following the stock transfer of 9,000 homes under
the previous ownership of Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council. We
are a not for profit, registered charity that exists to supply and
manage quality affordable homes, and to give housing advice and
support to people in housing need, primarily within the Trafford
We are independent from the Council.
Our vision is "to be at the heart of creating neighbourhoods
that are safe, clean, with strong communities and are places that
people choose to live in."
We aim to achieve this vision by:
Our Values have been developed to underpin our vision. These
complement our wider aims, and include:
- To be honest, open and approachable
- To be responsive to peoples' needs and aspirations; responsible
for our activities and outcomes and respectful of all individuals
- To be caring in our approach
- To motivate our staff, communities and others to achieve our
- To be fair in all our dealings with individuals, communities
- To be innovative and find new ways of achieving our customers'
Please click here to view the
Trafford House Trust Interactive Corporate Plan