About Trafford Housing Trust
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing around 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester. We are a “profit-for-purpose” organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice. We are regulated by the Homes & Communities Agency (HCA).
The heart of what we do
People are at the very heart of what we do and delivering excellent service is important to us. We believe that by having meaningful engagement, listening to our customers and understanding what really matters to them, will help us continually improve and develop the services we deliver and the homes we provide and maintain. To this end we produced the 'Our Promise to You' booklet which sets out the standards of service customer can expect when they receive a service from us. This booklet is updated each year to reflect improvements we have made and you have asked for.
We are a force for good, driven by social justice, inspiring people and neighbourhoods to be the best they can be.
We strive for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality amd injustice where:
- people take responsibility
- have information to make choices
- are healthy and happy
- everyone makes a valuable contribution.
- Building relationships based on openness, honesty and respect
- Keeping our promises
- Working collaboratively
- Motivated by creating a fairer world
- Responding to society's challenges
- Never constrained by past ways of working
- Caring about the difference we make
- Demonstrating accountability
- Acting responsibly