About Trafford Housing Trust
Trafford Housing Trust owns, manages and provides over 9,000 homes for people across Trafford, including homes and services for older and more vulnerable people. We are a not-for-profit organisation, regulated by the Homes & Communities Agency (HCA).
The heart of what we do
Our customers are at the very heart of what we do and delivering excellent service is important to us. We believe that by having meaningful engagement, listening to our customers understanding what really matters to them, will help us continually improve and develop the services we deliver and the homes we provide and maintain.
Our vision is "To be at the heart of creating neighbourhoods that are safe, clean, with strong communities and are places that people choose to live in."
We aim to achieve this vision by:
- Making sure our homes are modern and meet the needs of our customers.
- Supporting the development of an affordable homes programme
- Creating measures that improve employment and training opportunities
- Implementing ways of working that support area and neighbourhood working and the development and support of relevant partnerships
- Investing in services that meet the needs of the Elderly, Special Needs and young people
- Placing an emphasis on housing-led neighbourhood regeneration activities, including social, community and economic measures, in the Council's priority areas
- Putting residents at the heart of the decision making process