We want to provide reliable, repeatable and consistent services and intensive support to those customers who need us the most.
Our customer promise is about building trust with our customers and being clear about the standard of service you can expect from us. Our promise is there so that you can hold us to account for the things that matter to you most.
We have outlined the service standards under each promise. Our Service Standards provide the detail on how we intend to deliver our promises.
- We'll involve you
- We'll provide good quality homes
- We'll make it easy for you to deal with us
- We'll listen and act
- We'll put things right
- We'll keep you safe
- How are we doing?
We'll involve you in more of the things that matter to you and your community. We'll do this by delivering the objectives set out in our Customer Engagement and Involvement Framework.
These objectives outline our commitments to:
- Improve customer information and increase understanding.
- Understand what really matters to customers.
- Involve customers in shaping our approach to service delivery, scrutinising our performance and holding us to account.
- Embed the customer voice throughout the organisation.
- Provide a rewarding experience for our engaged customers.
We'll provide good quality homes and services for you. We want you to be happy in your community, so we'll:
- Maintain your home to a good standard.
- Complete everyday repairs quickly at a time that suits you.
- Look after shared spaces and communal areas to a good standard.
- Build high quality, desirable homes.
- Work with you and partner organisations to create vibrant, sustainable and happy communities.
We want you to have a great experience with us so we'll:
- Help you to have a positive start in your new home.
- We will make it easier for you to get in touch and find the information you need.
- Aim to resolve your query at the first point of contact, preventing 'hand-off'.
- Clearly explain any changes to rent and service charges.
- Work with you to shape a personalised digital offer.
We want you to trust us to be there on your side, so we'll:
- Always be friendly and helpful.
- Be straight with you and clear about time scales.
- Resolve your query quickly.
- Be here to help if you need it.
- Keep you informed about what's happening.
- Be upfront with you about our performance and what we're doing to improve it.
- Take your complaints seriously and learn from things that go wrong.
- Capture your feedback and use this to improve in future.
We never want to let you down, but if we do, we'll:
- Say sorry and sort it out as soon as we can.
- Aim to fix things first time.
- Check you are happy with the outcome.
- Make it simple for you to complain or make suggestions.
- Resolve the majority of complaints in 10 days.
We want you to feel safe and secure in your home and community, so we'll:
- Keep your home dry and safe.
- Keep shared spaces clean and safe.
- Work with relevant partners to help resolve issues causing concern to you and your community.
- Let you know if any safety works are planned in your home or community.
- Offer support and work with our local partners to help ensure your wellbeing.
We will always do our best to keep our promise to you. If you think we are doing a good job or if you feel there are areas where we need to improve, we would like to hear from you.