Our good quality homes service standard
We'll provide good quality homes and services for you. We want you to be happy in your community, so we'll:
Maintain your home to a good standard
- We will achieve 95% customer satisfaction with responsive repairs.
- We will achieve 100 compliance with the decent home standard.
Complete everyday repairs as quickly as possible at a time that suits you
We will carry out repairs in line with targets and time scales in our responsive repairs policy, offering you an appointment except where it is an emergency repair and aim to complete it on a 'right first-time' basis.
- To provide a 24 hour, seven days a week service to report responsive repairs.
- To attend and complete responsive repair works to published time scales.
- To offer appointment choices.
We will offer weekday appointments between:
- 8:00am – 1:00pm
- 8:00am – 4:00 pm
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- 8:00am – 4:00pm
For out of hours emergencies, we will attend within 4 hours.
Flexible appointments will be made available to meet customers individual circumstances.
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings – 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Avoid School Run – 9:30am to 2:30pm
These include repairs affecting the safety or basic security of the property or potentially affecting the health of the household or visitors, such as gas leaks, uncontrollable water leaks and serious electrical faults. We will visit within 8 hours.
These are repairs that can wait without causing major inconvenience, such as a leaking gutter. These works can be carried out at a scheduled appointment to suit your availability. We will complete the work within 20 working days.
Planned Responsive Repair
These are larger routine repairs that we envisage will take longer to complete and require more resource or maybe batched into mini planned programmes of work. We will aim to deliver these types of works within 60 working days. Examples of which are Plastering and Gutters.
Look after shared spaces and communal areas to a good standard
- We will visit twice a month to clean the internal communal area, cut the grass, litter pick and manage the weeds.
- We will leave grass clippings on the ground to support our environmental policy.
- Beds and borders will be attended on a rotational basis. If a site has six large flower beds, two will be done at the first visit, two at the second and so on.
- Carry out leaf removal and hedge maintenance during our visits from October
- Publish Neighbourhood Servicing Standards on the THT website.
- Maintain our green spaces to a good standard.
Build high quality, desirable homes
- We will achieve 88% satisfaction with the quality of new-build homes.
Work with you and partner organisations to create vibrant, sustainable and happy communities
- We will consult with customers and stakeholders, including local authorities and VCFSE groups, to identify the focus for our community investment activities delivered through our NW Foundation.
- Our NW Foundation will invest in a range of services and activities delivered by THT or local VCFSE groups that "create positive, lasting change for our residents that supports them in living healthy, independent lives in thriving communities".
- We will hold THT membership of strategic partnership panels and working groups such as Trafford Partnership, representing our customers' views to influence local policies and activities.