Our listen and act service standard
We want you to trust us to be there on your side, so we'll:
Always be friendly and helpful
We are members of the Institute of Customer Service and will provide regular customer service training to our front-line colleagues and managers and aim for accreditation by 2022.
Be straight with you and clear about time scales
We will publish service standards with clear time scales.
Resolve your query quickly
- We will answer your call at least 95% of the time.
- If we can't answer your query, they will transfer your call or ask a specialist to call you within 48 hours.
Be here to help if you need it
- We will provide a tenancy support service (Creative Solutions) for customers who need support to sustain their tenancy.
- We will provide support with debt & benefits.
- We will provide support with moving home.
- We will support you to live independently.
- We will provide a 24/7 personal alarm service for customers who require support to live independently - with home response to give you peace of mind and know that help and support are on hand at the press of a button.
- We will answer 97.5% of emergency community alarm calls within 30 seconds.
- We will attend 80% of emergency community alarm call outs within 20 minutes.
- Our sheltered scheme managers will contact you as agreed in your support plan at a time and using a method that you prefer.
- We will repair faults in your community alarm within 24 hours or provide an alternative.
- We will design an individual and personalised care plan with new customers, considering individual wishes, strengths, support needs and interests.
- We will report all safeguarding concerns to the LA within 24 hours.
- We will make sure we have access to translators, interpreters and sign language experts.
- We will provide an employment and skills support service.
Keep you informed about what's happening
We will keep you informed and provide updates within the time scales agreed with you.
Be upfront with you about our performance and what we're doing to improve it
- We will produce an annual report on our performance against these standards, including our value for money and agree on improvement plans with customers.
- We will publish monthly updates on the THT website on KPI's agreed with customers.
- We will publish the improvements we have made as a result of customer feedback.
Capture your feedback and use this to improve in future
We will produce a quarterly complaints report that includes the improvements we have made due to complaints and publish this on our website and share it with involved customers.