Our customer complaints panel works with us to improve the complaints process by providing feedback on how we deal with complaints and offer suggestions on how we can improve.
You’ll take part in:
- Reviewing closed complaints and provide feedback on how it was dealt with
- Providing ideas on how we can improve our response to complaints
- Supporting ongoing complaints if requested by the customer
The customer complaints panel meets every quarter online. The meeting will last for around one hour and 30 minutes. On occasions, we may approach you to sit on a live case to bring a customer voice into the decision that is made.
All expenses will be covered.
Why should I join the customer complaints panel?
Getting involved with us can be a rewarding experience. By joining the panel, you will:
- Make positive improvements to how customer complaints are responded to
- Shape our complaints policy by suggesting improvements
- Meet with like-minded individuals interested in making a difference
How can I get involved?
To join our Customer Complaints Panel or learn more about what they do, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Customer Hub on 0300 777 7777.