We know many of you aren’t always able to join us for meetings and events.
That’s why we have created our digital readers panel.
What you will do?
You’ll take part in:
- Reviewing our policies, procedures, websites and/or strategies
- Providing feedback to us on their clarity, accessibility and whether they put customers first
- Speaking to friends and family to get their thoughts too
You’ll receive requests by email. You can pick and choose the issue you would like to provide feedback on. This could include reviewing how customers report fly-tipping or exploring our website and letting us know how we can improve it
On average, you can expect two emails per month from us that will take a maximum of 10 minutes to complete. You can complete these in your own time within five days of receiving the email.
You’ll remain part of the group whether you’re able to respond or not. However, we may occasionally check in with you to see if you would like to remain in the group.
Why should I join the digital readers panel?
Getting involved with us can be a rewarding experience. By joining the panel, you will:
- Respond in your own time whether at home, at work or on the go
- Shape our policies and procedures
- Make a positive difference to how we engage with our customers
How can I get involved?
You can join digital readers panel by completing our online form.
Or if you’d like further information, you can email us or call our Customer Hub on 0300 777 7777.
Here are just some of the activities you’ll take part in:
- Review THT policies, procedures, websites and/or strategies
- Provide feedback to us on their clarity, accessibility and whether they put customers first
- Speak to friends and family to get their thoughts too