As a Neighbourhood Champion, we want you to bridge the gap between THT and customers by promoting positive behaviours.
You will test and review how our services are delivered by inspecting how the work has been carried out and by speaking to other customers in your community. You will then feed your findings back to THT and your community.
We are looking for customers who:
- Are a THT customer
- Are passionate about their neighbourhood
- Enjoy engaging with other residents
- Can commit to inspecting the quality of work that THT has carried out to recommend improvements
- Willing to submit a minimum of one survey per month
- Have access to a smartphone or a tablet
How does it work?
- Conduct inspections in your building or neighbourhood on our services and how THT has carried out any works.
- Inspect your building, block, neighbourhood, or green space; when it suits you, this usually takes about 30 minutes.
- Simply submit at least one monthly survey via a smartphone or a tablet.
- Meet with other customers and THT staff every six months to maintain an ongoing dialogue surrounding our neighbourhood services.
- You will receive a £30.00 Love2shop voucher every two months for your participation*.
Why should I become a neighbourhood champion?
- Provide detailed information to help us improve our services in the future
- Identify solutions to any problems that exist
- Be rewarded with vouchers for every three inspections you conduct
- Meet with other customers who are passionate about improving the area in which they live
How can I get involved?
You can become a neighbourhood champion by completing our online form.
Or if you’d like further information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Customer Hub on 0300 777 7777.
*Active Neighbourhood Champions, who participate and complete a minimum of one survey per month, can claim a £30 Love2shop voucher every two months. A total of six £30 vouchers, totalling £180, can be claimed per 12 months. There are 20 spaces available. When we reach maximum capacity your name will be added to a waiting list - this will be reviewed on an annual basis.”