Our Purpose at Trafford Housing Trust is to provide homes and neighbourhoods everyone can be proud of.
As an organisation, we are already and have been, since our inception, a force for social good.
What does the NW Foundation do?
Thanks to the acquisition by L&Q, THT now have the resources to make an even bigger difference. The NW Foundation is here to enhance the social impact of THT by developing and funding additional activities, projects and services to meet customer need.
We do this through supporting local community organisations, developing new internal services and increasing our partnership working with other organisations.
- Children and young people: children and young people living in our communities are better equipped with skills, knowledge and attitude to thrive in life.
- Maximising income/reducing costs: residents' incomes are increased and maximised, supporting them to live independently.
- Wellbeing (mental and physical): residents are more resilient to changes in personal circumstances through increased levels of wellbeing.
- Community: residents feel more connected with their local community, with local amenities and cultural and social opportunities to meet their needs.
- Responsible Employer: We use our role as an employer, developer and anchor organisation in our communities to contribute to our social purpose.
- Voluntary Sector: We enable voluntary and community organisations to be strong and sustainable.
VCFSE Funding & Support
We provide support to the Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) sector in two ways: Capacity Building and Grant Funding.
Employment & Skills Support
We provide support, advice and guidance to our customers who are currently unemployed or working less than 16 hours per week.
Schools Partnership Programme
We work with secondary schools in our communities to provide young learners with the opportunity to gain an insight into the world of work and the wide variety of career pathways available to them. Our tailored programme of activities will widen their horizons, challenge stereotypes, and improve skills and knowledge to move on to further Education, Employment or Training.
Digital Skills Map
Trafford Council produced a handy digital map that you can use to help you discover the range of digital support available in Trafford. The online map will help you find details of Wi-Fi hotspots, computer access and device lending schemes, along with contact information and website links to local organisations.
You can email us. Please give us a brief description of your interest, and one of our team will respond within 48 hours.
You can call us on 0161 968 0151 Monday - Friday during normal office hours. Outside of this, please leave a message, and we’ll get back to you.